Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Pep Rally Participation Agreement

Please see below for the Pep Rally Participation Agreement for all those participating in the 2016 MHS Pep Rally


MEDFIELD HIGH SCHOOL PEP RALLY AGREEMENT

I understand that by participating in the Pep Rally, I am not only representing myself and my team/organization, but I am also representing the Student Council and all of Medfield High School.
I understand the Student Council, Ms. Safer, and Mr. Sperling are all going to approve this event. If I change the script/dance in any way from the approved script/dance or exhibit inappropriate behavior I understand that there will be consequences.

I understand that the Student Council, Ms. Safer, and Mr. Sperling are all going to approve the outfits for this event.  If I change my outfit in any way from the approved outfit I understand that there will be consequences.

No comments: